Are you looking to join an innovative, rapidly growing company with opportunity for professional development? Then Compliance Management International (CMI) is the company for you.
Compliance Management International (CMI) is a leading, global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) services with over 20 years of experience. We have partnered with thousands of domestic and international organizations, including Fortune 500 companies, to develop, implement, and manage EHS programs that reduce insurance costs, legal liabilities, and improve culture.
CMI’s success in managing outsourced EHS programs is attributable to our skilled technical professionals who are dedicated to ensuring client satisfaction and share the company’s philosophy of quality and responsiveness.
We are looking for Construction Safety Specialists to join our team of experienced Professionals. We are currently looking for candidates in multiple locations; Kenilworth and Rahway, NJ, Lansdale and Riverside, PA, and Durham, NC. If the description below sounds like you, Apply Now!
- Conduct daily and monthly job and site safety inspections
- Initiate and audit high risk work permits (e.g., crane operations, work at heights, confined space entries, hot work, excavations)
- Present training in fall protection, hot work, lockout/tagout, confined space entry, powered industrial trucks and electrical safety
- Prepare job safety assessments (JSA) and approve health & safety plans
- Support and provide oversight of air and noise sampling
- Perform incident investigations
- Participate in project safety meetings
- Review safety data sheets (SDSs) for chemicals brought onsite
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in Occupational Safety or equivalent work experience with an OSHA Outreach Construction Training Certification
- Strong knowledge of OSHA 1926 construction and 1910 general industry standards and best practices
- Experience in maintaining OSHA requirements for multiple employer worksites
- Certifications as CHST, STSC, OSHA Outreach Trainer preferred
- Ability to physically perform the duties and work in any type of environmental conditions
- Must be able to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship
Come work for a company that values its employees, clients, and contribution to the Environmental, Health and Safety community.
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Named Fastest Growing Company by Inc. Magazine
- Internationally Recognized Brand in EHS Services
- Professional Development
- Company Paid Training
- Flexible Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation Based on Experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Paid Holidays and Generous PTO Package
CMI is an equal opportunity employer, and considers all applicants for positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status.