Philadelphia Chapter of the American Society of Safety Engineers
Annual Spring Professional Development Conference
Thursday, April 26, 2018
7:30am – 4:30pm
Springfield Country Club
400 W Sproul Rd
Springfield, PA 19064
The Philadelphia Chapter of the America Society of Safety Engineers is excited to provide an upcoming opportunity for you to partner with us as a Sponsor / Vendor at our 2018 Spring Professional Development Conference. We anticipate approximately 100 attendees from many businesses in the Philadelphia area, including small, medium and large employers.
The Philadelphia Chapter is composed of over 500 Chapter members from the metropolitan Tri-State area. We offer this opportunity for you to promote your services and products. The conference will be held at the beautiful Springfield Country Club in Delaware County, Pennsylvania.
We offer the following sponsorship opportunities:
- Flash-Drive Sponsor – $700: Attendees will each receive a flash-drive loaded with Conference Power Point presentations and Handouts as well as vendor advertising material. Sponsoring company will have its name & logo imprinted on the drives and will receive an exhibitor table. (In lieu of fee, sponsor may choose to supply 125 4KB flash drives at least 2 weeks before the conference date.)
- Vendor/Exhibitor- $500:
- Vendor/Exhibitor table in Conference Hub for entire day of conference (7 am – 5 pm)
- Recognition in conference flyers, handouts, and social media announcements
- Recognition by Chapter President during conference opening remarks
- Public recognition in all advertising materials
- Inclusion of vendor advertising materials on attendee flash-drive handout
- 5-minute opportunity to speak to attendees before one of the seminar sessions
- Includes registration fee for two (2) people
- Door Prize Sponsors – We invite vendors to supply door prizes to be given away at the end of the conference proceedings. Prizes will be displayed on a table with your company information (brochure, etc.) Your company will receive recognition for the donation and your representative (if present) will be invited to hand the prize to the raffle winner.
For more information contact Cheryl Scanlon, Cheryl@scanlonsafety.com or 215-605-6348.